General terms and conditions of business
In case of doubt the German version shall aplly.
§ 1 Scope and providers
- These General terms and conditions of business apply to all orders that you place at the online store of
+49 162 3277201
- The range of goods in our online shop is exclusively for buyers who are fully legally competent in accordance with the law.
- The delivery of my goods is made exclusively on the basis of these General terms and conditions of business. In case of discrepancies between the General terms and conditions of business of a customer and my General terms and conditions of business, my General terms and conditions of business apply.
- The contract language is German. Consulting can also be done in English.
- You can find the currently valid General terms and conditions of business on www.greetingseachart.eu.
§ 2 Closure of Contract
- Clicking the button "buy now" presents a binding offer in turn represents (§ 145 BGB, BGB is the German Civil law Book) and leads with the exception of payment method "prepayment" to automatically contract. If payment method "prepayment" is chosen the contract is valid after receipt of full invoice amount to my account.
- After your order you will receive an automatically generated confirmation of receipt by email.
§ 3 Prices
- The Web shop fall under the small business regulation. That is the product pages listed prices include NOT VAT.
- The product prices are without shipping costs.
§ 4 Payment Terms; delay
- Payments may be made:
- Cash on collection or
- direct debit.
- In case of payment with prepayment to get the bank details in the order confirmation.
- For payment on account, the invoice amount is to be paid immediately after delivery of the goods.
- If the retraction of a direct debit due to the reversal of a transaction occur lack of funds or because you incorrectly transmitted data of the bank account, you will be liable for the costs.
- Payment default occurs when the payment has not been executed 10 working days after the delivery date. In this case, you will be called for and are to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 5 percent above the base rate obligated currently valid. For every reminder that is sent after the original deadline to you, a reminder fee of 3 € will be charged.
§ 5 Delivery; Reservation of Ownership
The goods remain my property until full payment of the purchase price is received.
§ 6 Transport damages
Transport damages have to be reported immediately to me by email after receipt of the goods to the delivery. The damage report must be accompanied by photos, which show the cause, nature and extent of the damage. After complete damage report, the goods are sent again according to the order.
§ 7 Cancellation
If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (BGB is the German Civil law Book: A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity.), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provision:
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within from14 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days and starts from the date on which you or a representative of you, which is not the supplier, the goods have possessed.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal made in accordance with § 312 para. 4 BGB apply to goods that were custom manufactured to customer specifications.
To exercise your right, you have me, stating
Date of delivery:
personal signature (only for transmission via a letter)
via a letter or email your decision notified to withdraw from this contract. The use of the provided withdrawal form is not required. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the use of the withdrawal inquiry before the withdrawal deadline (postmarked in mail)
Effects of withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this contract, you have the goods immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day that you told me the withdrawal from this contract, send it back to me or hand over.
- You bear the immediate costs and the risk of returning the goods. For resulting in the return transport damage you are liable. Transport damages have occurred, I'll tell you this immediately and document with photos, so you can make the damage on the transport insurance transport company authorized by you submits. In case of total loss of the return on the transport the transport company commissioned by you is liable.
- You are obliged to treat the returned goods with care. The goods are for return to pack so that damage to the product can be excluded. This condition is considered to be met if the packaging of the transport of mine corresponds to you.
- In case of a possible loss of value due to improper handling of the goods themselves, you will be liable for this loss in value. I will inform you by e-mail about the amount of loss of value immediately after I will have received goods by e-mail.
- If you withdraw from this contract, the payment that you made, including the default shipping minus a possible loss in value are repaid without additional charges.
- Repayment is made by bank transfer to the specified account you immediately upon receipt of the goods, at the latest within 14 days from the day on which I have received the goods back.
§ 8 Warranty
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims (§§ 433 ff. BGB, BGB is the German Civil law Book) governed by the statutory provisions of the Sale of Goods.
- If you are a business within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the statutory provisions shall apply with the following adaptation:
You are obliged to inspect the goods immediately and with due attention to the quality and quantity and defects within 7 days to inform us of receiving the goods. To comply with the deadline, the timely dispatch is sufficient. This also applies to later found hidden defects from discovery on. In case of failure to comply with the investigation and reprimand Warranty claims are excluded.
§ 9 Liability
- I am liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence and in accordance with the Product Liability Act. For slight negligence, I’m liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health of persons.
- In addition, the following limited liability applies: For slight negligence, I am only liable for breach of an essential contractual obligation whose fulfillment is essential to the proper execution of the contract at all, and to comply with them may generally rely (cardinal obligation). The liability for slight negligence the height is limited to the foreseeable upon conclusion of contract damages that are generally associated typically to be expected. This limitation of liability also applies for the benefit of our agents.
- Greeting Sea charts offered by me represent any actual sea areas. The coastlines are pure fantasy. The Greeting Sea charts are NOT suitable for navigation. The use of Greeting Sea charts for navigation can lead to damage and injury including death. Damage and injuries that were caused by the use of Greeting Sea Charts for navigation are excluded from liability.
§ 10 Extrajudicial conciliation in disputes
In case of disputes between customers and online retailers in connection with online sales contracts, the arbitration on the extrajudicial Online Dispute Resolution can be done (www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).
§ 11 Final clauses
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions or will be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- In contracts between me and you exclusively by German law.
- Jurisdiction for all disputes related to agreements between me and you is Rostock.